±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 4||Overall: 29218|
|New Yesterday: 10||Visitors: 71|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Junior/Graduate Forensic IR Investigator Cambridge UK
This is an opportunity to join one of only a handful of globally accredited PFI companies and help to further a career in incident response, computer forensics and breach investigations.
PTP Consulting LLP is a PCI Forensic Investigator (PFI) and QSAC providing high end audit, advisory and digital forensic services to a diverse range of organisations spanning many business sectors.
The role would suit a candidate who has a solid background in computing, looking for a new start or a recent University Degree/MSC Graduate in Forensics, Security, Networking, Programming or Computing etc and is keen to learn / progress in the field of computer forensics, Incident Response, data processing, PCI-DSS and ethical hacking.
The role will be based from the Cambridge office, and may involve some travel throughout the UK.
The role will encompass all aspects of incident response, digital forensics, PCI and corporate breach investigations and more, the successful candidate will provide a number of important support roles to the team including: organisation and cataloguing of forensic evidence, performing investigative tasks, aiding in ‘on-site’ consultancy, acquisition of forensic evidence and the maintenance of support systems. This role will develop to include performing investigative tasks, conducting ‘on-site’ consultancy, acquisition of forensic evidence, report writing and developing the business. .
Training and hands on practical work in the areas of information security, forensics, and PCI-DSS will be provided to help build the skills required to become a successful PCI breach/digital forensic investigator; this role is for enthusiastic, self-starter who must be flexible, proactive and able to work as part of a team and also independently.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following essential qualities:
• 'Can do' attitude
• Willingness to learn and progress
• Team Work
• Problem Solving
• Communication / customer focus skills.
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
• Experience of conducting forensic imaging and acquisition of computer and storage media.
• Experience with standard forensic toolsets e.g.: EnCase, FTK, DD, WFT, Linux Forensic tools etc.
• Experience with different operating systems such as Linux / Windows / Mac Operating.
• Experience of analysing forensic evidence, report writing and the ability to communicate complex technical data to the lay person is also a must have.
• The role will also include onsite customer visits, so the applicant must have the ability to travel, sometimes at short notice and may include overnight stays when necessary.
• Knowledge of programming with one or more of the following languages: Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP, ASP, SQL, HTML
• Driving License / Car
Please send a CV and a covering letter demonstrating why you are the right candidate and why you wish to join PTP Consulting to
jobs @ ptpconsultingllp.com
Please include the job title in the email