±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29017|
|New Yesterday: 9||Visitors: 66|
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
Consultant – eDiscovery & Forensic Technology – London – Up
Our client, an international consultancy, is actively seeking an eDiscovery & Forensic Technology Consultant to join their team in London. As an eDiscovery & Forensic Technology Consultant, you will work alongside a team of eDiscovery & Computer Forensics specialists and be involved in a variety of high profile projects.
To qualify you will ideally possess:
• Experience using forensic and data mining tools to collect, search, recover, sort and organize large amounts of electronic information
• Experience using various forensic and discovery applications
• A strong understanding of Windows based systems
• Knowledge of database and object orientated programming languages
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information about this role please contact Stuart Clark on 020 3119 3359 or send your CV to stuart.clark @ redsnappergroup.co.uk
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
We are also recruiting for:
- Senior Manager – eDiscovery & Forensic Technology – £60K
- Director – eDiscovery & Forensic Technology – Up to £120K
Forensic Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Forensics, EnCase, FTK, Helix, Paraden Forensic Tools, Radio Tactics, Cellebrite, Solo, Talon, Dossier, eDiscovery, LAW PreDiscovery, EED, MetaLINCS, Attenex, Intorspect,. Penetration Testing, Wireshark, Metasploit, BurpSuite, Ethercap, BackTrack Linux distribution, Encase, Pre Sales, Ringtail, litigation support, eDisclosure, computer forensic analysis, RingTail, Relativity, Clearwell, Stroz Friedberg Discovery, Documatrix and Kroll Ontrack Inview e-discovery software, FileSite and Hummingbird content and records management software, Carpe Diem time recording software, digital investigation, forensic analysis, computer forensic investigation, Digital forensics
- Senior Member