±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Project Manager - eDiscovery & Litigation Support - London
Our client, a leading Consultancy, is seeking a Project Manager – eDiscovery to join their Client Services team based in London. As an eDiscovery Project Manager, you will be ultimately responsible for client and stakeholder management and to also ensure that all members involved in the project are updated on progress.
To qualify you will ideally possess:
• Experience with eDiscovery products working with a legal firm of consultancy
• Experience in leading or project managing the EDRM project
• Experience in client management & engagement
• Effective time management and the aptitude to work to tight deadlines
For more information about this role please contact Stuart Clark on 020 3119 3359 or stuart.clark @ redsnappergroup.co.uk
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
We are also recruiting for:
- Director - Forensic & Litigation Support - £85K
- Senior Associate - Forensic & Litigation- £75K
- eDiscovery – EDRM Project Manager - £70K (OTE £110K)
Forensic Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Forensics, EnCase, FTK, Helix, Paraden Forensic Tools, Radio Tactics, Cellebrite, Solo, Talon, Dossier, eDiscovery, LAW PreDiscovery, EED, MetaLINCS, Attenex, Intorspect,. Penetration Testing, Wireshark, Metasploit, BurpSuite, Ethercap, BackTrack Linux distribution, Encase, Pre Sales, Ringtail, litigation support, eDisclosure, computer forensic analysis, RingTail, Relativity, Clearwell, Stroz Friedberg Discovery, Documatrix and Kroll Ontrack Inview e-discovery software, FileSite and Hummingbird content and records management software, Carpe Diem time recording software, digital investigation, forensic analysis, computer forensic investigation, Digital forensics
- Senior Member