±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Project Manager - eDiscovery & Litigation Support - London
Our client, a leading Consultancy, is seeking a Project Manager – eDiscovery to join their Client Services team based in London. As an eDiscovery Project Manager, you will be ultimately responsible for client and stakeholder management and to also ensure that all members involved in the project are updated on progress.
To qualify you will ideally possess:
• Experience with eDiscovery products working with a legal firm of consultancy
• Experience in leading or project managing the EDRM project
• Experience in client management & engagement
• Effective time management and the aptitude to work to tight deadlines
For more information about this role please contact Stuart Clark on 020 3119 3359 or stuart.clark @ redsnappergroup.co.uk
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
We are also recruiting for:
- Director - Forensic & Litigation Support - £85K
- Senior Associate - Forensic & Litigation- £75K
- eDiscovery – EDRM Project Manager - £70K (OTE £110K)
Forensic Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Forensics, EnCase, FTK, Helix, Paraden Forensic Tools, Radio Tactics, Cellebrite, Solo, Talon, Dossier, eDiscovery, LAW PreDiscovery, EED, MetaLINCS, Attenex, Intorspect,. Penetration Testing, Wireshark, Metasploit, BurpSuite, Ethercap, BackTrack Linux distribution, Encase, Pre Sales, Ringtail, litigation support, eDisclosure, computer forensic analysis, RingTail, Relativity, Clearwell, Stroz Friedberg Discovery, Documatrix and Kroll Ontrack Inview e-discovery software, FileSite and Hummingbird content and records management software, Carpe Diem time recording software, digital investigation, forensic analysis, computer forensic investigation, Digital forensics
- Senior Member