New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 9
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
Guidance/Tableau Hardware for sale
This year, they have again offered to support us and provided the following items for auction: Free Copy of EnCase Forensics (maintenance cost will need to be paid), EnCase Portable, Tableaue TD2 Kit and TK35u.
If you are interested in all or some, let me know and I can discuss this with you off line. Thanks all for who have supported this ride in the past by participating in this auction!