±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensics / Collections Consultant – LDN – £50K
Our client, a leading litigation support and forensics consultancy, is currently seeking a Digital Forensics / Collections Consultant to join their team based in London.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following criteria:
• Experience in data collections and computer forensic practices.
• Experience in case management of multiple computer related investigations.
• Strong communication and client management skills.
• Knowledge and experience with operating systems such as Windows, Macintosh, UNIX, and DOS.
• Familiar with specialist forensic software such as EnCase and FTK.
• Experience with eDiscovery/EDRM is desirable
For more information about this role please call Stuart Clark on 020 3119 3359 or send your CV to stuart.clark @ redsnappergroup.co.uk. Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Forensic Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Forensics, EnCase, FTK, Helix, Paraden Forensic Tools, Radio Tactics, Cellebrite, Solo, Talon, Dossier, eDiscovery, LAW PreDiscovery, EED, MetaLINCS, Attenex, Intorspect, Penetration Testing, Wireshark, Metasploit, BurpSuite, Ethercap, BackTrack Linux distribution, Encase, Pre Sales, Ringtail, litigation support, eDisclosure, computer forensic analysis, RingTail, Relativity, Clearwell, Stroz Friedberg Discovery, Documatrix and Kroll Ontrack Inview e-discovery software, FileSite and Hummingbird content and records management software, Carpe Diem time recording software, digital investigation, forensic analysis, computer forensic investigation, Digital forensics
- Senior Member