Visitors: 78

±Follow Forensic Focus

Join our LinkedIn group

Subscribe to news

Subscribe to forums

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe to tweets

R&D Questionnaire

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

R&D Questionnaire

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi,

I'm part of a small team at the University of Derby (we are all students), we are currently in the process of developing a tool that will essentially make the reporting process of digital forensics easier and hopefully less tedious.

We are looking for people in industry to complete a small survey of 6 questions in order to help us with the development process (link below).

All input is appreciated and any questions please don't hesitate to message me.

*******Update********

I realised that i didn't give enough information on the project here is small brief on what we want to achieve.

We are designing an application where the user (you guys) can enter information for your forensic analyses reports. Once you finished each section, the program will generate a professional report for you.

We would like so information from everyone of what they would expect the system to do, act, or should be expected to be built in.

We would very much appreciate all feed back either through the survey or by leaving a message below.

University of Derby (UK) 

bsc.Smith19

Re: R&D Questionnaire

Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Updated post.  

bsc.Smith19

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share this forum topic to encourage more replies

Page 1 of 1