±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 1||Overall: 29233|
|New Yesterday: 11||Visitors: 116|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Senior Consultant – eDiscovery – London – Up to £45K
To qualify you will ideally possess:
• Professional experience within eDiscovery and/or Forensic Technology
• Knowledge of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
• Experience in processing data and using processing platforms such as Nuix, Verve, Invariant
• Experience of using a variety of leading forensic and e-Discovery applications including SQL
• Experience in mentoring junior team members
• Knowledge of programming (C++, Java, Visual Basic, PERL, Ruby).
For more information about this role please contact Stuart Clark on 020 3119 3359 or send your CV to stuart.clark @ redsnappergroup.co.uk
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
We are also recruiting for:
- Consultant – eDiscovery – £35K
- Case Manager – eDiscovery – Up to £50K
- Technical Solutions Consultant – eDiscovery – £65K
Forensic Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Forensics, EnCase, FTK, Helix, Paraden Forensic Tools, Radio Tactics, Cellebrite, Solo, Talon, Dossier, eDiscovery, LAW PreDiscovery, EED, MetaLINCS, Attenex, Intorspect,. Penetration Testing,
- Senior Member