±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Technical Cyber Security Investigator, UK
Location: South East
Rewards: £28,000 - £47,000 and company benefits
Start date: ASAP
A leading and successful company in the banking industry is looking to recruit a Senior Intelligence Manager.
A large defence technology firm is looking to hire a Technical Cyber Security Investigator, based in the South East, with a basic salary of £28,000 to £47,000.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
• Innovative and analytical approach to solving problems
• Thorough knowledge of security applications, processes or defects within mobile or desktop operating systems
• Excellent technical presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Capable of working effectively to deadlines
• Educated to degree level
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on client projects within a highly skilled team of security experts.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
Contact: Kit Samarakone kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.