±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 28985|
|New Yesterday: 4||Visitors: 80|
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
Technical Cyber Security Investigator, UK
Location: South East
Rewards: £28,000 - £47,000 and company benefits
Start date: ASAP
A leading and successful company in the banking industry is looking to recruit a Senior Intelligence Manager.
A large defence technology firm is looking to hire a Technical Cyber Security Investigator, based in the South East, with a basic salary of £28,000 to £47,000.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
• Innovative and analytical approach to solving problems
• Thorough knowledge of security applications, processes or defects within mobile or desktop operating systems
• Excellent technical presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Capable of working effectively to deadlines
• Educated to degree level
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on client projects within a highly skilled team of security experts.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
Contact: Kit Samarakone kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.