±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
PwC New Zealand - Manager – Forensic Technology
• Enjoy genuine opportunities for career growth and progression
• Join a team dedicated to solving problems
Who we are
Our people make us the number one professional services firm in New Zealand. We’re a team of trusted business advisors who work alongside our clients and build long lasting relationships that create value. Our clients partner with us because we’re more than just number crunchers. We’re always looking for the best people to join our team, so if you think this is you, then keep reading.
What would you be doing?
Within Advisory, the Auckland based Forensic Services team is dedicated to meeting the challenges caused by fraud allegations, financial crimes, employment disputes and other irregularities. The team includes forensic technology experts who provide electronic evidence, electronic discovery and security incident response services. We’re looking for an experienced data analyst / manager to join the Forensic Technology team. As an integral part of a specialised technical team you will combine technical, investigative and analysis skills with information management principles to help our clients make informed decisions.
What you’ll need to bring to the role
The position will suit high-performing individuals with computer crimes/law enforcement or a computer forensics background. You’ll primarily be involved in applying a combination of evidentiary and technical IT knowledge to a variety of computer forensics and legal support projects. You’ll also need to be able to operate as part of a team as well as manage medium to large sized projects.
You’ll be tertiary qualified in IT, computer forensics and/or finance and experience in computer forensics is essential. You may also have experience in providing court based testimony and/or consulting. Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with impact to both internal and external clients and staff will be paramount in this role as will a strong client service mindset. A solid understanding of computer forensics applications and methodologies (e.g. Encase, FTK, etc.) and experience with electronic discovery technologies will be highly regarded.
Why we think that PwC is a great place to work
When you choose PwC, you’ll enjoy endless opportunities working for a market leader with a huge global presence. This position will provide you with wide exposure and create opportunities for career and professional development within PwC, both locally and abroad. From the moment you accept the job offer, you’ll start to feel like you’re part of our team, with the welcome mat rolled out long before your first day on the job.
If you’d like to take advantage of this opportunity, please apply on-line through our careers site, www.pwc.com/nz/careers
- Senior Member