New Today: 7
New Yesterday: 3
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
IntaForensics - Senior Forensic Analyst £40k Warwickshire,UK
As well as digital forensic services, we produce case management software, and other applications of relevance to digital forensics. This is a growing and increasingly important area of our work. As part of our structured growth we are seeking Digital Forensic Analysts to join our team.
We pride ourselves on quality, this is reflected in accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001:2008, Information Security with EN ISO 27001:2005, Laboratory accreditation EN ISO 17025 under-way and commitment to investors in people.
Senior Digital Forensic Analyst (£40k Basic + Overtime + Flexi Time + Private Health + Pension)
This is not the normal sausage factory service provider and we pride ourselves in having one of the best reputations within the industry for technical and quality services, we are seeking real dedicated and enthusiastic technical professionals to join our team. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years experience of Criminal and Commercial Digital Forensic Casework.
Required Skills & Experience
Any prospective candidate must have the following qualifications:
• MSc/BSc in Forensic Computing or equivalent Commercial experience (EnCE an advantage)
• Excellent understanding of IT and Network Technology
• At least 5 years current casework experience preferably Commercial, Legal Defence and Police
• Experience with mainstream Computer and Mobile Phone Forensic software (Encase, FTK, UFED, XRY)
• Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
• Fully conversant with ACPO Guidelines, ISO 9001, 27001 and 17025 Standards
• Full UK driving license and own transport
• Unimpeachable integrity
A full description of the position is available please Click Here (PDF)
Due to the nature of the role applicants will be required to be CRB, NPPV2 and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 3 years.
How to apply
Closing date for applications is 31st March 2013. Please apply in writing including a current CV, to the HR Manager email@example.com