±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 6
New Yesterday: 7
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
±Follow Forensic Focus
COMPUTER FORENSIC ASSOCIATE / ASSISTANT MANAGER - DUBAI
You will already have distinguished yourself within a forensic technology team as having skills across the three sub-service lines of electronic discovery, forensic collections and data analytics. You will have differentiated yourself from your peers with your ability to code, query SQL and administer Relativity in addition to performing forensic collection and processing.
Required technical skills:
Proven experience of programming database applications or interrogating data
Scripting skills in an number of languages (VB, C#, ASP.Net, LINQ)
Experienced in administering Relativity preferred
Encase trained (or equivalent)
Fore more information please contacy Scott Burkeman on sb @ warnerscott.com or 00 44 207 038 3615.
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
Warner Scott are acting a recruitment consulancy in respect to this vacancy.
- Senior Member