±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 7
New Yesterday: 2
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery Consultant - London - £35,000 - £65,000
You will be responsible for communicating with different organizations to meet their needs by supporting and maintaining the company’s products both internally and externally. Providing pre- and post-sales to existing and new clients through implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of the company’s products.
• 2 years minimum experience as a litigation support analyst/technical consultant or similar
• Knowledge and understanding of forensic investigations
• Ability to write reports
• Preferably be from a development or support background with consultancy experience
• Experienced in identifying and clarifying clients business process and technical needs in a clear and logical manner
• A technical knowledge of EDRM
• Deal with client issues and resolve within an acceptable time frame
• Able to assist in presales presentations, develop leads and opportunities
• Good working of scripting in Ruby and/ or in Java
If you have a strong background and can demonstrate experience across the above requirements please get in touch, this is a great opportunity to work for a very respected successful business in a crucial ediscovery role
If you can send your CV to phil @ propriusrecruitment.com that would be great.