±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Cell Site Analyst (urgent requirement), UK
Using Cell Site Analysis to assess possible locations of mobile telephones at specified times; you will produce reports and witness statements and present evidence at court as required.
• To determine the scope of the analysis and advise clients if network surveys are required;
• To examine prosecution and/or defence reports and comment on their accuracy, relevance, meaning and evidential value;
• To analyse Call Data Records and produce preliminary reports;
• To use Cell Site Analysis software and hardware to obtain and analyse network readings for 2G, 3G & 4G networks;
• To produce high quality, clear and accurate reports and statements, and data and map exhibits;
• To record the details of analysis and investigations undertaken and maintain the confidentiality of this information;
• Prepare detailed reports, Criminal Justice Act statements and exhibits to a standard suitable for use in criminal or civil court in support of these investigations;
• To present evidence in court in a clear and comprehensive manner.
An exciting role within a relaxed friendly environment with a competitive salary which will be commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to keith.cottenden @ cy4or.co.uk