New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 6
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
[CCL Group] Graduate Level - Mobile Device Analyst, UK
Graduate Trainee Opportunities
The company is CCL Group Ltd - one of the UK’s leading providers of digital forensic analysis and related services. Our main business areas include –
Mobile telephone and mobile device forensics
Cell site analysis
Research and development into forensic software and techniques
The company has a dedicated research and development team providing both direct operational support to our frontline functions and developing innovative forensic tools.
The company has an enviable reputation for providing high quality services and solutions. Working with some of the UK’s leading police forces and law enforcement agencies CCL-Forensics is based in industry–leading facilities in Stratford-upon-Avon (Midlands UK).
We are currently recruiting for an intake of graduate trainees to ultimately
work in the specialist mobile devices field. On a day-to-day basis you will analyse digital evidence from an extensive range of mobile telephones, tablet computers, satnavs and other devices.
We will provide you with a comprehensive range of training to enable you to work in this exciting, fast moving and challenging forensic discipline.
You’ll also be able to work in one of the largest and best equipped mobile device forensic labs in the country and benefit from being mentored by some of the industry’s most experienced investigators. This is a rare opportunity to enter a fascinating field of forensic science with one of the leading participants.
The Right Candidates
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
• Genuine enthusiasm for mobile devices and digital forensics
• An aptitude for dealing with digital information in a range of formats
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• A first or second class honors degree – ideally in a related discipline
• The ability to master a large and complex tool set to acquire and analyse data
• The ability to present your evidence in court and to be able to explain your actions and support your conclusions under cross-examination
• UK resident for at least 5 years and able to pass stringent security vetting
• Hold a full UK driving license
How to Apply
Send your CV to careers @ cclgroupltd.com
We will conduct a series of graduate selection days. Appointment will be on the basis of the candidates’ performance in a series of exercises designed to test their suitability to work in an IT forensics environment.
The closing date for applications is 19/04/13.
- Senior Member
- Senior Member