±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 2||Overall: 29206|
|New Yesterday: 5||Visitors: 79|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Technical Cyber Security Investigator - South East
A leading and successful company in the banking industry is looking to recruit a Senior Intelligence Manager.
A large defence technology firm is looking to hire a Technical Cyber Security Investigator, based in the South East, with a basic salary of £28,000 to £47,000.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
· Innovative and analytical approach to solving problems
· Thorough knowledge of security applications, processes or defects within mobile or desktop operating systems
· Excellent technical presentation skills, both written and verbal
· Capable of working effectively to deadlines
· Educated to degree level
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on client projects within a highly skilled team of security experts.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
Contact: Tim Dawes tim.dawes @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.