±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
IntaForensics - Forensic Services Manager - £45k Warks UK
As well as digital forensic services, we produce case management software, and other applications of relevance to digital forensics. This is a growing and increasingly important area of our work.
We pride ourselves on quality, this is reflected in accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001:2008, Information Security with EN ISO 27001:2005, Laboratory accreditation EN ISO 17025 under-way and commitment to investors in people.
Forensic Services Manager (£45k Basic + Overtime + Flexi Time + Private Health + Pension)
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic technical Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years experience of Criminal and Commercial Digital Forensic Casework in a similiar role. The successful candidate will have a mixed role of Forensic Services delivery, in addition, mentoring laboratory staff and assisting the Forensics Services Director in delivery of the company’s business goals.
• Case management and Forensic Analysis of Digital devices
• To write, evaluate and quality access reports to provide information to requesting agencies, by presenting and interpreting analytical results
• To develop and maintain laboratory IT systems and development in order to optimise forensic effectiveness to meet the company’s mission statement
• Research and Development of Forensic effectiveness
• To establish and assure compliance with industry guidelines and best practice within digital forensics (eg ACPO) whilst maintaining the efficiency of internal processes
• To establish, maintain, uphold, and audit standards and accreditations (ISO 9001, ISO27001, ISO 27037 and ISO 17025) for the laboratory
• Professional Development and Mentoring of junior staff
• Operational responsibility for securing and preservation of digital evidence
• Business process and documentation development
• Development of Training curriculum and Quality management control
• Review on an on-going basis all aspects of the laboratory operation and to recommend improvements so as to provide ‘added value’ to customers
Required Skills & Experience
Any prospective candidate must have the following qualifications:
• MSc/BSc in Forensic Computing or equivalent Commercial experience (EnCe an advantage)
• At least 5 years current casework and management experience preferably Commercial, Legal defence and Police
• Demonstrable experience with mainstream Computer and Mobile Phone Forensic software
• Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of the principles and practices of analytical Forensic Computing
• Thorough knowledge of criminal court procedures and practices with special references to rules of and the provenance of evidence
• Considerable knowledge of the judicial system and local criminal laws and regulations
• Considerable knowledge of management techniques and principles
• Experience of Training provision and Development
• Fully conversant with the Digital Forensic Process, ACPO Guidelines, ISO 9001, 27001 and 17025 Standards
• Full UK driving license and own transport
• Within commuting distance to Nuneaton, Warwickshire
• Unimpeachable integrity
A full description of the position is available please Click Here (PDF)
Due to the nature of the role applicants will be required to be NPPV and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore applicants must be currently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 3 years
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a current CV and covering letter, detailing what skills you can offer to IntaForensics if given the opportunity, to the HR Manager hr @ intaforensics.com
Closing Date: 12th April 2013