±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 8
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Forensic Analyst - London Area
The role will also include client facing activities and working with the sales force and head of forensics to generate new work streams and business, there will also be an opportunity to become involved in client training activities. There may also be a requirement for international travel supporting our operations in the US/Europe. Flexibility will be required in relation to working hours as we will also be supporting our incident response teams.
You will be working as part of a friendly and professional team who look to develop and invest in their staff. An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate
Essential skills are:
EnCase and FTK experience.
Experience of on-site collections.
Strong knowledge of Windows OS at both client and server level; other OS an advantage.
Desirable skills are:
Commercial and LE experience.
For additional information please contact Alex at digiforrecruit @ gmail.com. Applicants only please, no agencies.