±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic Analyst - London Area
The role will also include client facing activities and working with the sales force and head of forensics to generate new work streams and business, there will also be an opportunity to become involved in client training activities. There may also be a requirement for international travel supporting our operations in the US/Europe. Flexibility will be required in relation to working hours as we will also be supporting our incident response teams.
You will be working as part of a friendly and professional team who look to develop and invest in their staff. An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate
Essential skills are:
EnCase and FTK experience.
Experience of on-site collections.
Strong knowledge of Windows OS at both client and server level; other OS an advantage.
Desirable skills are:
Commercial and LE experience.
For additional information please contact Alex at digiforrecruit @ gmail.com. Applicants only please, no agencies.