±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic Analyst - London Area
The role will also include client facing activities and working with the sales force and head of forensics to generate new work streams and business, there will also be an opportunity to become involved in client training activities. There may also be a requirement for international travel supporting our operations in the US/Europe. Flexibility will be required in relation to working hours as we will also be supporting our incident response teams.
You will be working as part of a friendly and professional team who look to develop and invest in their staff. An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate
Essential skills are:
EnCase and FTK experience.
Experience of on-site collections.
Strong knowledge of Windows OS at both client and server level; other OS an advantage.
Desirable skills are:
Commercial and LE experience.
For additional information please contact Alex at digiforrecruit @ gmail.com. Applicants only please, no agencies.