±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic Analyst - London Area
The role will also include client facing activities and working with the sales force and head of forensics to generate new work streams and business, there will also be an opportunity to become involved in client training activities. There may also be a requirement for international travel supporting our operations in the US/Europe. Flexibility will be required in relation to working hours as we will also be supporting our incident response teams.
You will be working as part of a friendly and professional team who look to develop and invest in their staff. An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate
Essential skills are:
EnCase and FTK experience.
Experience of on-site collections.
Strong knowledge of Windows OS at both client and server level; other OS an advantage.
Desirable skills are:
Commercial and LE experience.
For additional information please contact Alex at digiforrecruit @ gmail.com. Applicants only please, no agencies.