±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
±Follow Forensic Focus
Cyber Incident Response Senior Manager, London
Role: Cyber Incident Response Senior Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 + benefits
Location: London (City)
Start date: ASAP
A global consulting firm are looking to appoint a Cyber Incident Response Senior Manager to join their growing Cyber Security practice to assist clients with post-breach security incident investigation.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
• Experience working within an incident response team, (iudeally leading the) investigations of incidents
• Proven experience or knowledge of the following forensic tools; EnCase, FTK, Helix, Blacklight
• Experience of forensics related to Network Security
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Educated to degree level
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile client projects, leading a team of cyber security specialists.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Kit Samarakone (Talent Attraction Consultant) kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.
- Site Admin