±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
Cyber Incident Response Senior Manager, London
Role: Cyber Incident Response Senior Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 + benefits
Location: London (City)
Start date: ASAP
A global consulting firm are looking to appoint a Cyber Incident Response Senior Manager to join their growing Cyber Security practice to assist clients with post-breach security incident investigation.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
• Experience working within an incident response team, (iudeally leading the) investigations of incidents
• Proven experience or knowledge of the following forensic tools; EnCase, FTK, Helix, Blacklight
• Experience of forensics related to Network Security
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Educated to degree level
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile client projects, leading a team of cyber security specialists.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Kit Samarakone (Talent Attraction Consultant) kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.
- Site Admin