±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
IntaForensics - Computer Forensic Analyst - £30k+ Warks, UK
As well as digital forensic services, we produce case management software, and other applications of relevance to digital forensics. This is a growing and increasingly important area of our work. As part of our structured growth we are seeking Digital Forensic Analysts to join our team.
We pride ourselves on quality, this is reflected in accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001:2008, Information Security with EN ISO 27001:2005, Laboratory accreditation EN ISO 17025 under-way and commitment to investors in people.
Digital Forensic Analyst (£30k Basic + Overtime + Flexi Time + Private Health + Pension)
This is not the normal sausage factory service provider and we pride ourselves in having one of the best reputations within the industry for technical and quality services, we are seeking real dedicated and enthusiastic technical professionals to join our team. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience of Criminal and Commercial Digital Forensic Casework.
Your will work for the Forensic Manager, with responsibilities including:
• Case management and Analysis of Computer and Mobile Phone devices
• Technical research and development
• Securing and preservation of digital evidence
• Procedure and documentation development
• Process and Quality development
Required Skills & Experience
Any prospective candidate must have the following qualifications:
• MSc/BSc in Forensic Computing or equivalent Commercial experience (EnCE an advantage)
• Excellent understanding of IT and Network Technology
• At least 2 years current commercial, legal and police casework experience
• Experience with mainstream Computer and ideally Mobile Phone Forensic software (Encase, FTK, UFED, XRY)
• Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
• Fully conversant with ACPO Guidelines, ISO 9001, 27001 and 17025 Standards
• Full UK driving license and own transport
• Unimpeachable integrity
A full description of the position is available please Click Here (PDF)
Due to the nature of the role applicants will be required to be security vetted CRB and NPPV2, therefore applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been for at least 3 years.
How to apply
Closing date for applications is 30th April 2013. Please apply in writing including a current CV, to the HR Manager email@example.com