±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 10
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Mobile Forensic Analyst - Warwickshire - £20-24k
You will be at the forefront of extracting, analysing and presenting data from a wide range of mobile devices such a mobile telephones, tablet computers and satellite navigation systems.
You must not only have experience of conducting both logical and physical analyses of devices using the leading tools (XRY, Cellebrite, Oxygen) but also experience in using a range of advanced techniques to acquire data including flasher boxes, Elcomsoft and the Jonathan Zdziarski tools. You will have a proven track record of analysing and interpreting low level data, and ideal candidates will also have the ability to write code to manipulate data using Python (preferably) or another scripting language.
All successful applicants will be subject to a security clearance procedure in accordance with the ACPO guidelines. In return we offer an excellent working environment and a competitive salary.
Applicants must have been resident in the UK for at least five years and possess a full driving licence. It is a requirement for successful candidates to complete a security clearance questionnaire. Any concerns should be disclosed in a covering letter.
If you would like to know more or to apply for this role please don't hesitate to get in touch with the details below.
020 301 204 79
CooperRowley is providing a recruitment service.