±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic Computer Analyst - Anaheim, CA & Detroit, MI
Job Title:Forensic Computer Analyst
Agency:U.S. Postal Service
Job Announcement Number: NC67653770
SALARY RANGE: $58,963.00 to $101,723.00 / Per Year
OPEN PERIOD: Monday, April 08, 2013 to Monday, April 22, 2013
SERIES & GRADE: EA-2210-00
POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time - Permanent
DUTY LOCATIONS: 2 vacancies in the following location(s):
Anaheim, CA United States
Detroit, MI United States
WHO MAY APPLY: US Citizens and Non Citizens
Conducts detailed and complex forensic analyses of digital and other computer-related evidence utilizing appropriate forensic techniques and quality assurance practices in support of criminal investigations; assists inspectors, law enforcement representatives and prosecutors in matters related to forensic examinations; provides expert testimony.
Sensitive clearance requires a background investigation, a criminal records check, and proof of U.S. citizenship.
This Forensic position is an ISLE position with a career progression from grade level 9 through 13. The level of education, number of years’ experience and the quality of work experience will determine placement within the appropriate level. Career progression through level 13 consists normally of one year in each level.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Willingness to undergo mandatory periodic health examinations and blood tests. Willingness to respond to emergency situations utilizing the most expeditious means. Willingness to work long hours and irregular schedules both of which may include considerable travel.
For complete details and to apply please see the link in the announcement.
- Senior Member