±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
±Follow Forensic Focus
Intelligence Research Specialist - Washington, DC
Job Title:Intelligence Research Specialist
Department:National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Job Announcement Number: HQ13B0050
SALARY RANGE: $105,211.00 to $136,771.00 / Per Year
OPEN PERIOD: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 to Wednesday, April 17, 2013
SERIES & GRADE: GS-0132-14
POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time - Permanent
DUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy in the following location:
Washington DC, DC
WHO MAY APPLY: This announcement is open to all qualified U.S citizens. This announcement combines a merit promotion and a competitive announcement in one advertisement. Applications will be accepted from status and non-status candidates. Status candidates, including NASA term employees eligible for conversion under the NASA Flexibility Act of 2004, will be considered under merit promotion procedures. Non-status candidates will be considered under competitive procedures.
Back to top
Applicant must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, which has equipped the applicant with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties of the position described above.
GS-14 Specialized experience is defined as providing policy formulation, coordinating emergency management and programmatic counterintelligence/counterterrorism operations, processes, functions, and activities. Conducting intelligence analysis relative to the cyber fields of information processing, data communications, network intrusion, and indications and warning to computer networks; and IT forensic analysis procedures, investigations, and mitigating techniques.
In addition to the Specialized experience, the following Selective Factor: Countetintelligence Analysis will be used as a screen-out.
If an applicant does not meet the selective factor he/she will be ineligible for further consideration.
U.S. citizenship is required.
Successful completion of a security investigation leading to a top secret/SCI clearance will be required.
For complete details and to apply please see the link in the announcement.
- Senior Member