±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Mobile Forensic Analyst - Warwickshire - £20-24k
You will be at the forefront of extracting, analysing and presenting data from a wide range of mobile devices such a mobile telephones, tablet computers and satellite navigation systems.
You must not only have experience of conducting both logical and physical analyses of devices using the leading tools (XRY, Cellebrite, Oxygen) but also experience in using a range of advanced techniques to acquire data including flasher boxes, Elcomsoft and the Jonathan Zdziarski tools. You will have a proven track record of analysing and interpreting low level data, and ideal candidates will also have the ability to write code to manipulate data using Python (preferably) or another scripting language.
All successful applicants will be subject to a security clearance procedure in accordance with the ACPO guidelines. In return we offer an excellent working environment and a competitive salary.
Applicants must have been resident in the UK for at least five years and possess a full driving licence. It is a requirement for successful candidates to complete a security clearance questionnaire. Any concerns should be disclosed in a covering letter.
If you would like to know more or to apply for this role please don't hesitate to get in touch with the details below.
020 301 204 79
CooperRowley is providing a recruitment service.