±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
SENIOR ED PROFESSIONAL - INTERIM ROLE £400-£500 PER DAY
You will have knowledge of a number of eDiscovery platforms and preferably have been involved with a change management project or an ED system implementation. You must have excellent client facing skills in addition to sound technical skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and growing business which may lead to a permanent opportunity.
Daily rate approx £400-£500 per day.
Please contact Scott for more information on 020 7038 3615 or email sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
Warner Scott are acting a recruitment consulancy in respect to this vacancy.
- Senior Member