±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 1
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
Cyber Incident Response Senior Manager, London
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 + benefits
Location: London (City)
Start date: ASAP
A global consulting firm are looking to appoint a Senior Manager to join their growing Forensic practice, assisting clients with post-breach security incident investigation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile client projects, leading a team of cyber security specialists.
You will need to have any one of the following experience:
Working within an incident response team, ideally leading the investigations of incidents
Proven experience in any of the main forensic tools; EnCase, FTK, Helix, Blacklight, Relativity
Experience of forensic security related to Network Security
Excellent relationship management skills
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Kit Samarakone (Talent Attraction Consultant) kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.