±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 4
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Cyber Incident Response Senior Manager, London
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 + benefits
Location: London (City)
Start date: ASAP
A global consulting firm are looking to appoint a Senior Manager to join their growing Forensic practice, assisting clients with post-breach security incident investigation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile client projects, leading a team of cyber security specialists.
You will need to have any one of the following experience:
Working within an incident response team, ideally leading the investigations of incidents
Proven experience in any of the main forensic tools; EnCase, FTK, Helix, Blacklight, Relativity
Experience of forensic security related to Network Security
Excellent relationship management skills
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Kit Samarakone (Talent Attraction Consultant) kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.