±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Cyber Incident Response Senior Manager, London
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 + benefits
Location: London (City)
Start date: ASAP
A global consulting firm are looking to appoint a Senior Manager to join their growing Forensic practice, assisting clients with post-breach security incident investigation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile client projects, leading a team of cyber security specialists.
You will need to have any one of the following experience:
Working within an incident response team, ideally leading the investigations of incidents
Proven experience in any of the main forensic tools; EnCase, FTK, Helix, Blacklight, Relativity
Experience of forensic security related to Network Security
Excellent relationship management skills
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Kit Samarakone (Talent Attraction Consultant) kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.