±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Security incident response consultant, UK
Salary Upto £60,000
Location: South West
Security incident response consultant is required for this expanding global consultancy.
Following identification of a security incident the Incident Response consultant will be responsible for the execution of an Incident Response Plan to ensure the quick elimination of the threat
Candidates must come from a Network forensics / intrusion analysis background.
Specific experience should include; Malware analysis, Host analysis, common malware types (e.g. malware downloaders, banking Trojans, worms, , ransomware etc)
Key Areas of Responsibility
Effective handling and co-ordination of security incident response activities in order to minimise impact
Responsibility for supervising incident response tasks and overall ownership of the Incident Response Plan remaining on task throughout the incident
Effective co-ordination of resources/creation of Incident Response Team to manage impact
Conduct reviews to identify causes of information security incidents, develop corrective actions and re-assess risk
Validating, verifying and reporting protective or countermeasure solutions, both technical and administrative
Dealing with legal and law enforcement-related issues
Remain current on developments affecting information risk and advise department management
Qualifications & Experience
Experience of working as a lead within an Information Security Response Team
Professional certifications in Information Security desirable (CISSP/CISM) GCIH, GCIA
Proven track record in incident management and problem solving with experience of creating and managing operational processes
Due to the nature of some of our clients a current security clearance or the ability to achieve this is a must for this role
Knowledge of forensic requirements for collecting and presenting evidence
Interested? drop me an email lucycinder @ dclsearch.com or call in 0208 663 4030 and quote RA3504