±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 6
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
E-Discovery Sales Executive, £40,000 - £70,000 D.O.E, London
The role will be Office/ Field based from London but covering the UK and Europe region and you will need to be able to travel throughout this area developing existing opportunities and forging new client relationships. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing, fast paced support service vendor.
Experience and characteristic:
•2 - 5 year of Legal or Sales experience
•Ability to develop network and cultivate customer relationships
•Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple tasks
•Must be customer focused and result oriented
•Knowledge of litigation support and eDiscovery process
Responsibilities will include:
•Develop new business opportunities & marketing strategy to increase sales volume and brand name recognition
•Analyze customers’ needs and propose solutions
•Meet regularly with clients and potential customers
•Consistently generate new leads for new business prospects
•Consult and sell across the EDRM
•Ability to cross sell paper discovery
For more information about this role please contact Georgia Goldhawk at Georgia.Goldhawk @ CooperRowley.com
CooperRowley acts as an employment agency and is a free and confidential service to candidates.