±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 10
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Application Support Analyst - London £40K-£50K
You will be responsible for working directly with the firm’s clients (primarily Law Firms and Corporate Legal Departments) to offer product support, trouble-shooting and training on forensics and eDiscovery products.
Background and skills:
•Will ideally have experience of working in an in-house litigation support role.
•Strong technical competence; advanced PC skills utilising a variety of software applications.
•An understanding of Electronic Discovery (ED) or Litigation Support applications is advantageous.
•Strong analytical and creative ability; accurately identifies clients needs, investigates all options and tailors solutions to meet client needs.
•Ability to deliver training to small and medium groups; is credible and professional, demonstrates gravitas.
Please contact Scott for more information on 020 7038 3615 or email sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
Warner Scott are acting a recruitment consultancy in respect to this vacancy
- Senior Member