±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Application Support Analyst - London £40K-£50K
You will be responsible for working directly with the firm’s clients (primarily Law Firms and Corporate Legal Departments) to offer product support, trouble-shooting and training on forensics and eDiscovery products.
Background and skills:
•Will ideally have experience of working in an in-house litigation support role.
•Strong technical competence; advanced PC skills utilising a variety of software applications.
•An understanding of Electronic Discovery (ED) or Litigation Support applications is advantageous.
•Strong analytical and creative ability; accurately identifies clients needs, investigates all options and tailors solutions to meet client needs.
•Ability to deliver training to small and medium groups; is credible and professional, demonstrates gravitas.
Please contact Scott for more information on 020 7038 3615 or email sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
Warner Scott are acting a recruitment consultancy in respect to this vacancy
- Senior Member