±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
Application Support Analyst - London £40K-£50K
You will be responsible for working directly with the firm’s clients (primarily Law Firms and Corporate Legal Departments) to offer product support, trouble-shooting and training on forensics and eDiscovery products.
Background and skills:
•Will ideally have experience of working in an in-house litigation support role.
•Strong technical competence; advanced PC skills utilising a variety of software applications.
•An understanding of Electronic Discovery (ED) or Litigation Support applications is advantageous.
•Strong analytical and creative ability; accurately identifies clients needs, investigates all options and tailors solutions to meet client needs.
•Ability to deliver training to small and medium groups; is credible and professional, demonstrates gravitas.
Please contact Scott for more information on 020 7038 3615 or email sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
Warner Scott are acting a recruitment consultancy in respect to this vacancy
- Senior Member