±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 5
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Application Support Analyst - London £40K-£50K
You will be responsible for working directly with the firm’s clients (primarily Law Firms and Corporate Legal Departments) to offer product support, trouble-shooting and training on forensics and eDiscovery products.
Background and skills:
•Will ideally have experience of working in an in-house litigation support role.
•Strong technical competence; advanced PC skills utilising a variety of software applications.
•An understanding of Electronic Discovery (ED) or Litigation Support applications is advantageous.
•Strong analytical and creative ability; accurately identifies clients needs, investigates all options and tailors solutions to meet client needs.
•Ability to deliver training to small and medium groups; is credible and professional, demonstrates gravitas.
Please contact Scott for more information on 020 7038 3615 or email sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
Warner Scott are acting a recruitment consultancy in respect to this vacancy
- Senior Member