±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29198|
|New Yesterday: 1||Visitors: 46|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
E-Discovery Sales Executive, UK
The role will be Office/ Field based covering the UK and you will need to be able to travel throughout this area developing existing opportunities and forging new client relationships. You will be targeting companies within commercial litigation and dispute resolution practice areas. This is the ideal role for someone coming from an IT sales or consultancy background.
Experience and characteristic:
• 2 - 5 year of Legal or Sales experience
• Strong client facing skills, as well as pre-sales and account management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple tasks
• Experience of litigation support and eDiscovery is an advantage but not essential.
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and close new business opportunities
• Analyse customers’ needs and propose solutions
• Meet regularly with clients and potential customers
• Consistently generate new leads for new business prospects
• Consult and sell across the EDRM
• Meet all sales targets set
• Provide client demonstrations and quotes
You will have to pass an indepth background check to obtain a security clearance.
For more information about this role please contact Georgia Goldhawk at Georgia.Goldhawk @ cooperrowley.com
CooperRowley acts as an employment agency and is a free and confidential service to candidates.