±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
±Follow Forensic Focus
E-Discovery Sales Executive, UK
The role will be Office/ Field based covering the UK and you will need to be able to travel throughout this area developing existing opportunities and forging new client relationships. You will be targeting companies within commercial litigation and dispute resolution practice areas. This is the ideal role for someone coming from an IT sales or consultancy background.
Experience and characteristic:
• 2 - 5 year of Legal or Sales experience
• Strong client facing skills, as well as pre-sales and account management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple tasks
• Experience of litigation support and eDiscovery is an advantage but not essential.
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and close new business opportunities
• Analyse customers’ needs and propose solutions
• Meet regularly with clients and potential customers
• Consistently generate new leads for new business prospects
• Consult and sell across the EDRM
• Meet all sales targets set
• Provide client demonstrations and quotes
You will have to pass an indepth background check to obtain a security clearance.
For more information about this role please contact Georgia Goldhawk at Georgia.Goldhawk @ cooperrowley.com
CooperRowley acts as an employment agency and is a free and confidential service to candidates.