±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 2
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Computer Forensics and Ediscovery Specialist (San Diego, CA)
• $95-150k targeted (based on hourly pay rate and qualifications)
• Will perform event analysis, investigations, forensics and electronic discovery duties including forensic collection of electronically stored information (ESI) and pre-processing of collected data for legal team using a multitude of enterprise computer forensic and eDiscovery systems.
• Will work with various IT and business unit leads to ensure timely and proper handling of security events, evidence, and develop/optimize cyber incident response capabilities.
• Will provide technical incident analysis, eDiscovery forensics requests, and develop new or enhance existing applications to address cyber security capabilities.
• Will assist in specification, development, deployment, and usage of complex cyber security systems through global environments.
• Will help troubleshoot issues, support cross-organizational efforts, take part in on-call pager rotation and respond to critical situations
• Will work with team members to determine incident frameworks, requirements, direction, and system recommendations.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum two years of experience performing event analysis, investigations, and associated forensics and ediscovery based roles.
• Minimum two years of experience implementing and supporting information systems with focus on investigation, and forensic technologies.
• Breadth of knowledge and experience in enterprise information systems including infrastructure, services, and applications
• Technical leadership skills to provide world-class information system solutions
• Strong technical skills and the ability to interact w/ senior level engineers and outside subject matter experts.
• Strong knowledge of common operating system and business application platforms with an understanding of enterprise architecture and integrations
• Should be familiar with gathering system requirements, performing process analysis, working independently, and troubleshooting complex systems.
• Strong project management and analysis skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including forensics reports and investigation summaries.
• Excellent knowledge of EnCase, FTK, and Electronic Discovery process including developing custom scripts/functionality as needed.
• EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) Certification strongly desired.
• CISSP, GCFA, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE, or GCEM certification a plus.
• Law enforcement or military experience a plus.
• Preferred: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience
• 6-12+ months with very strong possibility of extension for the right candidate
Please submit resume in PDF format to: jobs @ silhouetteconsulting.com
Please include Computer Forensics/Ediscovery Specialist-SD as the e-mail subject with your name. Also include salary requirements and availability.