±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
Solutions Consultant - GUIDANCE SOFTWARE, UK
The primary responsibility for the Solutions Consultant (SC) is to assist the sales representatives in the technical aspects of the sales process. The SC will work with the sales team in a pre-sales role to develop and position solutions involving Guidance Software products that meet the prospective customer’s needs and requirements.
The consultant must be able to articulate and demonstrate the Guidance Software solutions, and position products relative to competition. This includes performing these discussions and demonstrations to a wide ranging audience that may encompass highly technical attendees, forensic and security experts, business sensitive attendees and senior executives. The SC also plays a vital role in establishing and nurturing the technical relationship with the customer.
Activities include, but are not limited to, internal and external conference calls, presentations, technical demonstrations, proof of concept trials, responding to RFI and RFP’s, troubleshooting, speaking engagements, trade shows, internal training as well as other sales types of activity.
*** For more information or to submit a cover letter and CV, please visit Solutions Consultant - EMEA (presales Enterprise Security Software) and reference this forum post.