±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
Solutions Consultant - GUIDANCE SOFTWARE, UK
The primary responsibility for the Solutions Consultant (SC) is to assist the sales representatives in the technical aspects of the sales process. The SC will work with the sales team in a pre-sales role to develop and position solutions involving Guidance Software products that meet the prospective customer’s needs and requirements.
The consultant must be able to articulate and demonstrate the Guidance Software solutions, and position products relative to competition. This includes performing these discussions and demonstrations to a wide ranging audience that may encompass highly technical attendees, forensic and security experts, business sensitive attendees and senior executives. The SC also plays a vital role in establishing and nurturing the technical relationship with the customer.
Activities include, but are not limited to, internal and external conference calls, presentations, technical demonstrations, proof of concept trials, responding to RFI and RFP’s, troubleshooting, speaking engagements, trade shows, internal training as well as other sales types of activity.
*** For more information or to submit a cover letter and CV, please visit Solutions Consultant - EMEA (presales Enterprise Security Software) and reference this forum post.