±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
· Forensic Software in Child Protection Cases
±Follow Forensic Focus
Solutions Consultant - GUIDANCE SOFTWARE, UK
The primary responsibility for the Solutions Consultant (SC) is to assist the sales representatives in the technical aspects of the sales process. The SC will work with the sales team in a pre-sales role to develop and position solutions involving Guidance Software products that meet the prospective customer’s needs and requirements.
The consultant must be able to articulate and demonstrate the Guidance Software solutions, and position products relative to competition. This includes performing these discussions and demonstrations to a wide ranging audience that may encompass highly technical attendees, forensic and security experts, business sensitive attendees and senior executives. The SC also plays a vital role in establishing and nurturing the technical relationship with the customer.
Activities include, but are not limited to, internal and external conference calls, presentations, technical demonstrations, proof of concept trials, responding to RFI and RFP’s, troubleshooting, speaking engagements, trade shows, internal training as well as other sales types of activity.
*** For more information or to submit a cover letter and CV, please visit Solutions Consultant - EMEA (presales Enterprise Security Software) and reference this forum post.