±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
±Follow Forensic Focus
Solutions Consultant - GUIDANCE SOFTWARE, UK
The primary responsibility for the Solutions Consultant (SC) is to assist the sales representatives in the technical aspects of the sales process. The SC will work with the sales team in a pre-sales role to develop and position solutions involving Guidance Software products that meet the prospective customer’s needs and requirements.
The consultant must be able to articulate and demonstrate the Guidance Software solutions, and position products relative to competition. This includes performing these discussions and demonstrations to a wide ranging audience that may encompass highly technical attendees, forensic and security experts, business sensitive attendees and senior executives. The SC also plays a vital role in establishing and nurturing the technical relationship with the customer.
Activities include, but are not limited to, internal and external conference calls, presentations, technical demonstrations, proof of concept trials, responding to RFI and RFP’s, troubleshooting, speaking engagements, trade shows, internal training as well as other sales types of activity.
*** For more information or to submit a cover letter and CV, please visit Solutions Consultant - EMEA (presales Enterprise Security Software) and reference this forum post.