±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 6
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Cyber Investigator, Surrey, £28,000 - £47,000
Perm or contract Permanent
Salary £28,000 - £47,000
Influence ref number VR/00317
Technical Investigator Job, Surrey base, consulting firm.
Must have cyber investigator job, a-players with consulting experience.
A global consulting firm is looking to appoint a Technical Investigator to join their growing Cyber Security practice. The successful candidate will have the ability to analyse the security of complicated security systems and investigate incidents where the security has failed.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
• Able to respond to client requests and problems, using creative and innovative methods when applicable.
• Able to contribute to solutions across multiple areas of technical security.
• Responding to and solving technical issues.
• Excellent relationship management skills.
• Educated to degree level.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile client projects, within a growing team of cyber investigators.
To discuss this opportunity and other of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 0203 036 0509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.