±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
Forensic Analyst, Shropshire £35,000-£60,000
Perm or contract Permanent
Salary £35,000 - £60,000
Ref number VR/00468
Forensic Analyst job, Shropshire base, consulting firm.
Must have Forensic Analyst job, a-players with previous consulting experience.
An industry respected technology consulting firm is searching for a Forensic Analyst to join their growing team of digital forensic investigators.
• Perform forensic data collections.
• Conduct detailed forensic analysis assignments which include data recovery, forensic imaging, and compilation of forensic examination reports.
• Carrying out interviews to gather additional information in support of investigations.
Candidates applying are required to demonstrate proficiency in:
• Previous experience with EnCase, FTK, Nuix, and X-Ways.
• Data capture techniques.
• Experience of forensically analysing mobile devices (i.e. smart phones, tablets or feature phones).
• The ideal candidate with be EnCase certified.
To discuss this opportunity and others of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 02030360509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.