±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Forensic Focus (Part Time) Editorial Assistant Vacancy
This is a position which might appeal to a mature student with a few hours to spare each week and there is a possibility it may develop into something more substantial at a later date. Technical knowledge of digital forensics as well as excellent English language skills are required but equally as important are good interpersonal skills as you will be representing the site to the wider digital forensics community.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please contact Jamie Morris on firstname.lastname@example.org with 'EDITORIAL ASSISTANT' in the Subject line of your email and including some brief details of your background - thank you.
- Site Admin