±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 3
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic Focus (Part Time) Editorial Assistant Vacancy
This is a position which might appeal to a mature student with a few hours to spare each week and there is a possibility it may develop into something more substantial at a later date. Technical knowledge of digital forensics as well as excellent English language skills are required but equally as important are good interpersonal skills as you will be representing the site to the wider digital forensics community.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please contact Jamie Morris on firstname.lastname@example.org with 'EDITORIAL ASSISTANT' in the Subject line of your email and including some brief details of your background - thank you.
- Site Admin