±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
Graduate Consultant - Technology - London
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance their enterprise value. For over 25 years, FTI has brought insight and expertise to deliver successful resolution to the most challenging financial, litigation, and business-critical issues. FTI Consulting is a leading global firm that organisations rely on for advice and solutions in the areas of corporate finance and restructuring, disputes and investigations, economic consulting, e-discovery software and services, reputation management, and transaction advisory when confronting the critical issues that shape their futures. We are involved in high-stakes, fast-paced computer forensics projects from around the world. Our workforce of more than 3,800 employees includes numerous PhDs, MBAs, CPAs, CFEs, JDs, and technologists with expertise across a broad range of industries including financial services, retail, healthcare, energy, media and communications.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
This Consultant position is a part of FTI Consulting’s Technology team.
As part of the London based team, the Consultant will be cross-trained in various e-discovery skills and will assist on all phases of e-discovery projects.
The primary responsibilities of this position is to be part of a cross-functional team that manages all areas related to the collection, migration, processing, analysis, conversion, quality assurance, tracking, and management of client data.
• Liaise with clients and project managers regarding client requests and manage expectations.
• Plan and execute electronic evidence collection exercises, on-site at client premises around the UK and abroad.
• Utilise industry standard and bespoke software to access, extract and cull data from electronic evidence sources.
• Assume responsibility for day-to-day data processing, conversion, analysis, quality control, import, and other specialised tasks including interaction with other consultants, supervisors, and client personnel.
• Create SQL scripts and utilise processing applications and tools to meet client requirements or to improve efficiency.
• Be customer-service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary.
• Travel as required to ensure effective management of case activities. (Minimal notice possible).
• Familiarity with personal computer hardware, operating systems and software.
2:1 degree in law or a technology focused subject such as computer science, forensic computing or information systems, or equivalent experience.
• Self-developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions.
• Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively.
• Good communicator who can perform in a client facing role.
• Flexible with working hours and has the ability to work in a cross-functional team.
• Knowledge of any document review management application like Ringtail Legal, Relativity, Concordance, Summation or Introspect.
• Have a good understanding of transact SQL and relational databases.
• Knowledge of data manipulation, data conversion, and data analysis activities in a SQL database and MS Access.
• Technically savvy with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Windows and related software, especially Microsoft Office applications (Outlook®, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, etc.).
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and support the team’s goals above individual goals.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while handling multiple tasks through completion.
• Litigation support experience.
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply via our website