±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 7
New Yesterday: 7
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
e-D Tech Consultants, PM's & Case Managers-London £45-50K
- Leading Consultancies and e-Discovery software providers
- Salaries £40-50K plus package
- full EDRM with various e-D platform experience e.g. Relativity, Nuix and experience with clients and sales/budgets etc
My Team Specialises in: Digital Forensics, e-Discovery, InfoSec, IT Security and BC.
For more information about this role please contact me via my profile:
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
xxxxis a member of the of xxxx. The xxxx acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The xxxxRecruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Senior Member