±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
e-Discovery Sales Director, UK, Sal (flexible)
The salary is flexible depending on your CV. This will be a role to champion this leading consultancies e-Discovery services.
My Team Specialises in: Digital Forensics, e-Discovery, InfoSec, IT Security and BC.
For more information about this role please contact me via my profile:
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
xxxxis a member of the of xxxx. The xxxx acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The xxxxRecruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Senior Member