±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
Digital Forensics Investigator, London £35-40K
-Experienced in the acquisition and analysis of mobile devices.
-PGDip/BSc/MSc in Forensic Computing, Computer Science or related field.
-Ability to conduct examinations on compromised computers and servers.
-Proficiency in conducting live analysis and or acquisition on networks, and corporate servers.
-Ability to write EnCase EnScripts/programming skills.
Brimstone Consulting specialists in: Digital Forensics and e-Discovery.
email: info @ brimstone-consulting.com
tel: 0207 096 1200
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843
- Senior Member