±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 2||Overall: 29206|
|New Yesterday: 5||Visitors: 65|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Digital Forensics Investigator, London £35-40K
-Experienced in the acquisition and analysis of mobile devices.
-PGDip/BSc/MSc in Forensic Computing, Computer Science or related field.
-Ability to conduct examinations on compromised computers and servers.
-Proficiency in conducting live analysis and or acquisition on networks, and corporate servers.
-Ability to write EnCase EnScripts/programming skills.
Brimstone Consulting specialists in: Digital Forensics and e-Discovery.
email: info @ brimstone-consulting.com
tel: 0207 096 1200
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843
- Senior Member