±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensics Investigator, London £35-40K
-Experienced in the acquisition and analysis of mobile devices.
-PGDip/BSc/MSc in Forensic Computing, Computer Science or related field.
-Ability to conduct examinations on compromised computers and servers.
-Proficiency in conducting live analysis and or acquisition on networks, and corporate servers.
-Ability to write EnCase EnScripts/programming skills.
Brimstone Consulting specialists in: Digital Forensics and e-Discovery.
email: info @ brimstone-consulting.com
tel: 0207 096 1200
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843
- Senior Member