±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 8
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensics Investigator, London £35-40K
-Experienced in the acquisition and analysis of mobile devices.
-PGDip/BSc/MSc in Forensic Computing, Computer Science or related field.
-Ability to conduct examinations on compromised computers and servers.
-Proficiency in conducting live analysis and or acquisition on networks, and corporate servers.
-Ability to write EnCase EnScripts/programming skills.
My Team Specialises in: Digital Forensics, e-Discovery, InfoSec, IT Security and BC.
For more information about this role please contact me via my profile:
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
xxxxis a member of the of xxxx. The xxxx acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The xxxxRecruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Senior Member