±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
12 Month Computer Forensics contract, Sal £35K, Location: SE
-Must have a min 2 years of recent demonstrable criminal and commercial casework experience with EnCase and FTK.
-Must have 3 years in UK and ability to obtain or already have SC clearance.
-Forensic analysis of computer based electronic evidence.
-Delivery of analysis work on time and within budget.
-Excellent report writing skills.
Brimstone Consulting specialists in: Digital Forensics and e-Discovery.
email: info @ brimstone-consulting.com
tel: 0207 096 1200
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843
- Senior Member