±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 6
New Yesterday: 10
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
12 Month Computer Forensics contract, Sal £35K, Location: SE
-Must have a min 2 years of recent demonstrable criminal and commercial casework experience with EnCase and FTK.
-Must have 3 years in UK and ability to obtain or already have SC clearance.
-Forensic analysis of computer based electronic evidence.
-Delivery of analysis work on time and within budget.
-Excellent report writing skills.
Brimstone Consulting specialists in: Digital Forensics and e-Discovery.
email: info @ brimstone-consulting.com
tel: 0207 096 1200
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843
- Senior Member