±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
E-Discovery Sales Executive, UK
The role will be covering London and the UK and you will need to be able to travel throughout this area developing existing opportunities and forging new client relationships. You will be targeting legal firms and companies within commercial litigation and dispute resolution practice areas. This is the ideal role for someone coming from an IT sales or consultancy background.
Key Requirements and Experience:
2 - 5 year of sales experience.
Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple tasks.
Experience of litigation support and eDiscovery is an advantage but not essential.
Strong client facing skills, as well as pre-sales and account management skills.
Responsibilities will include:
Develop and close new business opportunities.
Analyse customers’ needs and propose solutions.
Meet regularly with clients and potential customers.
Consistently generate new leads for new business prospects.
Consult and sell across the EDRM lifecycle.
Meet all sales targets set.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Georgia on Georgia.Goldhawk @ Cooperrowley.com
CooperRowley acts as an employment agency and is a free and confidential service for candidates.