±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 6
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
E-Discovery Sales Executive, UK
The role will be covering London and the UK and you will need to be able to travel throughout this area developing existing opportunities and forging new client relationships. You will be targeting legal firms and companies within commercial litigation and dispute resolution practice areas. This is the ideal role for someone coming from an IT sales or consultancy background.
Key Requirements and Experience:
2 - 5 year of sales experience.
Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple tasks.
Experience of litigation support and eDiscovery is an advantage but not essential.
Strong client facing skills, as well as pre-sales and account management skills.
Responsibilities will include:
Develop and close new business opportunities.
Analyse customers’ needs and propose solutions.
Meet regularly with clients and potential customers.
Consistently generate new leads for new business prospects.
Consult and sell across the EDRM lifecycle.
Meet all sales targets set.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Georgia on Georgia.Goldhawk @ Cooperrowley.com
CooperRowley acts as an employment agency and is a free and confidential service for candidates.