±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
E-Discovery Sales Executive, UK
The role will be covering London and the UK and you will need to be able to travel throughout this area developing existing opportunities and forging new client relationships. You will be targeting legal firms and companies within commercial litigation and dispute resolution practice areas. This is the ideal role for someone coming from an IT sales or consultancy background.
Key Requirements and Experience:
2 - 5 year of sales experience.
Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple tasks.
Experience of litigation support and eDiscovery is an advantage but not essential.
Strong client facing skills, as well as pre-sales and account management skills.
Responsibilities will include:
Develop and close new business opportunities.
Analyse customers’ needs and propose solutions.
Meet regularly with clients and potential customers.
Consistently generate new leads for new business prospects.
Consult and sell across the EDRM lifecycle.
Meet all sales targets set.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Georgia on Georgia.Goldhawk @ Cooperrowley.com
CooperRowley acts as an employment agency and is a free and confidential service for candidates.