±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Document Disclosure Sales Executive, UK
The client offers specialised electronic litigation support and legal document services to law firms and in-house counsel. With many years’ experience of working with law firms and in-house counsel, covering the full EDRM life cycle
Thier focus is to perfect techniques and processes which allow our clients to make better informed decisions at the earliest possible point in the litigation procedure.
The role will be covering London and the UK and you will need to be able to travel throughout this area developing existing opportunities and forging new client relationships. You will be targeting legal firms and companies within commercial litigation and dispute resolution practice areas. This is the ideal role for someone with a proven sales record coming from a solution/product area (office equipment/copiers/print systems/scanners).
Key Requirements and Experience:
Sales background in reprographics, digital print and copier products
Proven sales track record
Strong ability to generate own leads
Experience with paper disclosure is an advantage but not essential.
Strong client facing skills, as well as pre-sales and account management skills.
Responsibilities will include:
Develop and close new business opportunities
Analyse customers’ needs and propose solutions
Meet regularly with clients and potential customers
Sell document-led solutions
Promote all products and services
Consistently generate new leads for new business prospects
Meet all sales targets set
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Georgia on Georgia.Goldhawk @ cooperrowley.com
CooperRowley acts as an employment agency and is a free and confidential service for candidates.