±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Incident Response and Forensics Consultant , UAE, £65-100k
Incident Response and Forensics Consultant , UAE based, £65,000-100,000 plus benefits
A specialist technology security company are seeking consultants at the mid to senior level to deliver consultancy to current and potential clients within cyber threat, incident response and forensics specifically within the UAE region
Incident Response and Forensics Consultant
•Joining an industry leading team providing IR and Digital forensics to their client base
•Extensive research and development
•The identification of common security breaches
•Provide immediate onsite services to company clients
Competencies of role:
•Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies
•Strong communication and presentation skills
•Leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner
•Experience with advanced computer exploitation methodologies
•Experience with a scripting language such as Perl, Python, or other scripting language in an incident handling environment
•Previous exposure to the UAE market (not essential)
To discuss this opportunity and others of a similar nature, please contact Tim Dawes on 02030360509 or email tim.dawes @ beechermadden.com
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.