±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 11||Overall: 29232|
|New Yesterday: 7||Visitors: 54|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
UPDATED: Digital Forensics Supervisor (x2)- Hampshire Police
One for the Mobile Phone Examination Unit and one for the Computer Forensics Unit.
Hampshire Constabulary is seeking two (2) supervisors for its Digital Forensics Group based at Police Support Headquarters, Netley, Southampton.
Essential skills: QCF Level 6/Degree or significant work experience which would equate to a comparable level in the relevant field, and to have at least two years supervisory experience.
Scale PO2, £32,226 - £35,076 per annum
Full details can be found at on the Hampshire Constabulary recruiting website.
N.B. The advert has not yet been updated and still shows only a mobile phone unit vacancy but candidates will be considered for both posts.
For an informal discussion please contact T/DCI Chudley on 01962 841534 Extension 71-1309.
Closing date 23.06.13