±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
· Forensic Software in Child Protection Cases
±Follow Forensic Focus
UPDATED: Digital Forensics Supervisor (x2)- Hampshire Police
One for the Mobile Phone Examination Unit and one for the Computer Forensics Unit.
Hampshire Constabulary is seeking two (2) supervisors for its Digital Forensics Group based at Police Support Headquarters, Netley, Southampton.
Essential skills: QCF Level 6/Degree or significant work experience which would equate to a comparable level in the relevant field, and to have at least two years supervisory experience.
Scale PO2, £32,226 - £35,076 per annum
Full details can be found at on the Hampshire Constabulary recruiting website.
N.B. The advert has not yet been updated and still shows only a mobile phone unit vacancy but candidates will be considered for both posts.
For an informal discussion please contact T/DCI Chudley on 01962 841534 Extension 71-1309.
Closing date 23.06.13