±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
UPDATED: Digital Forensics Supervisor (x2)- Hampshire Police
One for the Mobile Phone Examination Unit and one for the Computer Forensics Unit.
Hampshire Constabulary is seeking two (2) supervisors for its Digital Forensics Group based at Police Support Headquarters, Netley, Southampton.
Essential skills: QCF Level 6/Degree or significant work experience which would equate to a comparable level in the relevant field, and to have at least two years supervisory experience.
Scale PO2, £32,226 - £35,076 per annum
Full details can be found at on the Hampshire Constabulary recruiting website.
N.B. The advert has not yet been updated and still shows only a mobile phone unit vacancy but candidates will be considered for both posts.
For an informal discussion please contact T/DCI Chudley on 01962 841534 Extension 71-1309.
Closing date 23.06.13