±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
±Follow Forensic Focus
UPDATED: Digital Forensics Supervisor (x2)- Hampshire Police
One for the Mobile Phone Examination Unit and one for the Computer Forensics Unit.
Hampshire Constabulary is seeking two (2) supervisors for its Digital Forensics Group based at Police Support Headquarters, Netley, Southampton.
Essential skills: QCF Level 6/Degree or significant work experience which would equate to a comparable level in the relevant field, and to have at least two years supervisory experience.
Scale PO2, £32,226 - £35,076 per annum
Full details can be found at on the Hampshire Constabulary recruiting website.
N.B. The advert has not yet been updated and still shows only a mobile phone unit vacancy but candidates will be considered for both posts.
For an informal discussion please contact T/DCI Chudley on 01962 841534 Extension 71-1309.
Closing date 23.06.13