±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 9
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
±Follow Forensic Focus
Sector Forensics - Digital Forensic Analyst - South London
Overview of Main Tasks:
1. Carry out forensic analysis of digital systems.
2. Research new areas to aid with analysis and future analysis.
3. Attendance at court as professional/expert witness.
4. Organise and control work flow, liaising with clients pertaining to associated jobs
5. Accurate completion of full continuity pertaining to forensic analysis to meet quality standards.
6. Maintain ISO quality standards.
7. Develop new procedures and working practices to improve efficiency within the company
Minimum one years digital forensics case work experience (mobile phones AND computers)
Attention to detail, accurate and precise
Full hands on knowledge of current forensics tools and techniques.
Please do not apply if you don’t have the relevant experience as your submission will not be considered.
Good Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Please send a CV along with any other relevant material to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 15th July 2013.
However, exceptional candidates are always welcome to apply throughout the year.