±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
Incident Response Consultant, London or Dubai, £55k-£85k
£55,000 - £85,000
London or Dubai
Incident Response Consultant job, London or Dubai base, global consulting firm
Must have incident response job, a-player wanted with previous consulting experience
Incident Response Consultant
A well-respected and growing consulting firm is searching for an Incident Response Consultant to support blue chip client delivery.
Candidates applying are required to demonstrate proficiency in:
• Previous experience in an analytical role working as a forensic consultant, incident response consultant or security engineer.
• Expertise in analysis of TCIP/IP network communication protocols.
• Previous experience with advanced computer exploitation methodologies, two or more analysis tools used in a CSIRT or similar investigative environment.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives
To discuss this opportunity and others of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 02030360509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.