±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
Incident Response Consultant, London or Dubai, £55k-£85k
£55,000 - £85,000
London or Dubai
Incident Response Consultant job, London or Dubai base, global consulting firm
Must have incident response job, a-player wanted with previous consulting experience
Incident Response Consultant
A well-respected and growing consulting firm is searching for an Incident Response Consultant to support blue chip client delivery.
Candidates applying are required to demonstrate proficiency in:
• Previous experience in an analytical role working as a forensic consultant, incident response consultant or security engineer.
• Expertise in analysis of TCIP/IP network communication protocols.
• Previous experience with advanced computer exploitation methodologies, two or more analysis tools used in a CSIRT or similar investigative environment.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives
To discuss this opportunity and others of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 02030360509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.