±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 5
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
· Forensic Software in Child Protection Cases
±Follow Forensic Focus
Cyber Security Investigator, Surrey, £25,000 - £45,000
£28,000 - £47,000
A global consulting firm is looking to appoint a Technical Investigator to join their growing Cyber Security practice. The successful candidate will have the ability to analyse the security of complicated security systems and investigate incidents where the security has failed.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
• Able to respond to client requests and problems, using creative and innovative methods when applicable.
• Able to contribute to solutions across multiple areas of technical security.
• Responding to and solving technical issues.
• Excellent relationship management skills.
• Educated to degree level.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile client projects, within a growing team of cyber investigators.
To discuss this opportunity and other of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 0203 036 0509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.