±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
Cyber Security Investigator, Surrey, £25,000 - £45,000
£28,000 - £47,000
A global consulting firm is looking to appoint a Technical Investigator to join their growing Cyber Security practice. The successful candidate will have the ability to analyse the security of complicated security systems and investigate incidents where the security has failed.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
• Able to respond to client requests and problems, using creative and innovative methods when applicable.
• Able to contribute to solutions across multiple areas of technical security.
• Responding to and solving technical issues.
• Excellent relationship management skills.
• Educated to degree level.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile client projects, within a growing team of cyber investigators.
To discuss this opportunity and other of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 0203 036 0509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.