±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Cyber Security Investigator, Surrey, £25,000 - £45,000
£28,000 - £47,000
A global consulting firm is looking to appoint a Technical Investigator to join their growing Cyber Security practice. The successful candidate will have the ability to analyse the security of complicated security systems and investigate incidents where the security has failed.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
• Able to respond to client requests and problems, using creative and innovative methods when applicable.
• Able to contribute to solutions across multiple areas of technical security.
• Responding to and solving technical issues.
• Excellent relationship management skills.
• Educated to degree level.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile client projects, within a growing team of cyber investigators.
To discuss this opportunity and other of a similar nature, please contact Kit Samarakone on 0203 036 0509 or email kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.