±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 4
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
eDiscovery Senior Consultant, Dublin - Ireland
Liaise with clients to plan and carry out electronic evidence collection exercises, on-site at client premises in Ireland and abroad. You will be familiar with the EDRM framework and have experience using eDiscovery tools and methodologies.
> Experience of working in an e-Discovery related role
> Litigation support experience is an advantage
> Experience with eDiscovery tools
> Experience of the collection and extraction of electronic data and associated audit trail documentation
A mature candidate capable of working on his or her own initiative.
Holds a third level qualification (ideally Masters level) in a technology focused subject such as computer science, forensic computing or information systems.
Two or more years’ experience in Information Security and in particular in eDiscovery.
Learn more and apply @ www.espiongroup.com/ab...consultant