±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 5
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery Senior Consultant, Dublin - Ireland
Liaise with clients to plan and carry out electronic evidence collection exercises, on-site at client premises in Ireland and abroad. You will be familiar with the EDRM framework and have experience using eDiscovery tools and methodologies.
> Experience of working in an e-Discovery related role
> Litigation support experience is an advantage
> Experience with eDiscovery tools
> Experience of the collection and extraction of electronic data and associated audit trail documentation
A mature candidate capable of working on his or her own initiative.
Holds a third level qualification (ideally Masters level) in a technology focused subject such as computer science, forensic computing or information systems.
Two or more years’ experience in Information Security and in particular in eDiscovery.
Learn more and apply @ www.espiongroup.com/ab...consultant