±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 7
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
· Forensic Software in Child Protection Cases
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery Senior Consultant, Dublin - Ireland
Liaise with clients to plan and carry out electronic evidence collection exercises, on-site at client premises in Ireland and abroad. You will be familiar with the EDRM framework and have experience using eDiscovery tools and methodologies.
> Experience of working in an e-Discovery related role
> Litigation support experience is an advantage
> Experience with eDiscovery tools
> Experience of the collection and extraction of electronic data and associated audit trail documentation
A mature candidate capable of working on his or her own initiative.
Holds a third level qualification (ideally Masters level) in a technology focused subject such as computer science, forensic computing or information systems.
Two or more years’ experience in Information Security and in particular in eDiscovery.
Learn more and apply @ www.espiongroup.com/ab...consultant