±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
eDiscovery Senior Consultant, Dublin - Ireland
Liaise with clients to plan and carry out electronic evidence collection exercises, on-site at client premises in Ireland and abroad. You will be familiar with the EDRM framework and have experience using eDiscovery tools and methodologies.
> Experience of working in an e-Discovery related role
> Litigation support experience is an advantage
> Experience with eDiscovery tools
> Experience of the collection and extraction of electronic data and associated audit trail documentation
A mature candidate capable of working on his or her own initiative.
Holds a third level qualification (ideally Masters level) in a technology focused subject such as computer science, forensic computing or information systems.
Two or more years’ experience in Information Security and in particular in eDiscovery.
Learn more and apply @ www.espiongroup.com/ab...consultant