±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
Mobile Device Lab Manager, Warwickshire
You will need:
• Experience of extracting, analysing and presenting data from a wide range of mobile devices such as mobile telephones, tablet computers and satellite navigation systems
• Excellent people management skills as you will be proactively supervising and managing a team of 20 mobile device analysts to ensure all cases are delivered with the agreed timeframe
• Resource planning skills to ensure an appropriate and balanced distribution of work across the business unit
• The ability to communicate at all levels as you will be required to compare capacity to anticipated demand and report this to the Board of Directors
• To be able to produce regular statistics on individual’s and team’s performance and to undertake performance reviews on members of your team
• To take responsibility for the quality of work within your team and ensure that they adhere to the requirements of ISO17025
• To attend sales appointments when appropriate
• To ensure you keep up to date with developments in the field and implement new techniques and tools where there is a benefit to the company
Applicants must have been resident in the UK for at least five years and possess a full driving licence. It is a requirement for successful candidates to complete a security clearance questionnaire. Any concerns should be disclosed in a covering letter.
We will give you:
• Excellent salary dependent on experience
• 23 days holiday pa
• Excellent brand new office environment in Stratford-upon-Avon
• Contracted hours 37.5 hours per week flexi-time
Please send CV and covering letter to Karen Sabin
www.ccl-forensics.com ksabin @ ccl-forensics.com