±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 2
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Senior Associate / Computer Forensic Analyst, , IL
Title: Computer Forensic Analyst
Basic Job Function: The position will conduct computer forensic analysis to discover and preserve digital evidence for legal purposes as well as in support internal investigations based on company policies.
• Identify and acquire sources of digital evidence using forensic tools and log file management systems for assigned cases and work flow
• Preservation of evidence
• Analyze forensic evidence and log files using standard company and industry procedures
• Follow process to escalate findings and conclusions to senior management and law enforcement as well as testifying as needed in court
• Implement new techniques to continuously improve current processes and procedures
• Update lab tools, inventory information and install software updates
• Work with vendor technical support and internal IT support teams to resolve issues with equipment and software
• Maintain certifications, training and industry knowledge of tools and techniques
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Professional Licenses – EnCe (EnCase Software Certification) preferred but not required
• Work Experience - 1 to 2 years conducting computer forensic investigations and/or computer fraud investigations in a corporate or law enforcement environment. Strong knowledge of computer forensic methodology, tools and techniques. Strong attention to detail. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Apply Directly: www.mydiscovercareer.c...fier=51542
- Site Admin
- Senior Member
- Site Admin