±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 13
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
EDISCOVERY PROJECT MANAGER, BANKING - LONDON £55K-£70K
This is a Contract position for an initial period of 1-2 months, with a view to making the position a full time position, based in London.
Pay rate is commensurate with experience.
Please note you must have:
• Strong project management capabilities/skills
• Strong client facing/management skills
• Experience with forecasting, MI and dashboard reporting
• Expert level skills in the use of Excel (Lookups formulas, chart, macros, etc), or similar program
The following experience will be extremely helpful:
1. E-discovery/eDisclosure experience with database systems and data processing
2. Understanding of voice data extraction , processing a review management
3. Running searches, managing, and analyzing large quantities of data on a review platform
4. Experience with interest rate hedging products or variable corporate loan products within the financial services industry
5. Experience with secured financing transactions or debt structuring,
6. General transaction structuring, execution management and business unit support
7. A legal or accounting background would be helpful; undergraduate degree in finance/accounting/law or similar will be considered
- Senior Member